Who We Need
What You'll Do
What We Offer
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world.
- A great and highly flexible environment that supports growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and equity in a high-potential startup
Skills You’ll Need to Have
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand requirements. Provides product information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales calls .
- Prepares cost estimates by studying customer requirements; consulting with engineering and product management.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a security consultant, software engineer or security practitioner We are also open to candidates with largely technical/engineering backgrounds who possess persuasive communication skills.
- Solid understanding of data protection controls, frameworks, and the Cybersecurity Industry.
- Ability to plan, develop and execute product implementations.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work with diverse professional clientele with varying skill levels and technical experience/competencies.
- Ability to partner with resources outside of department in a collaborative and advantageous manner.
- Ability to research highly technical topics, pull together various sources into one concise summary and explain technical details clearly and concisely.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills and a can-do attitude.
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects.
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude.
- Effective problem-solving capabilities.
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision.
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach.
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
Desired Technical Qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of the InfoSec Solution Competitive Landscape.
- Federal Sales Experience, with relevant clearances, is not requisite but a strong plus